SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, and by doing that, we are changing the way electricity is being produced and used.
You will be joining the Reliability team and take a part of its challenge to ensure a long product lifetime despite a commodity cost structure. Meeting this challenge requires a creative and holistic approach combined with a tenacious mindset.
What will you be doing in this position?
Specifically, the position you are applying for requires an understanding of basic electronics such as low/high pass filters, op-amps and the time response of LR and RC circuits.It requires performing stress testing (validation) of new products to assess their expected lifetime.
You will be responsible for:
- Learning the sensitivities of new products before validation
- Planning validation tests of new products including data collection and automation thereof
- Designing validation test setups and verifying they are stable
- Accompanying and troubleshooting ongoing experiments
- Managing all technical, logistical and documentary aspects of the validation
- Education: A degree in electrical engineering or a practical engineering.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Additional Skills
- Hands-on and Team player approach
- Good English
- Knowledge of Lab View - an advantage.