SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
SolarEdge – Israel is seeking a Marketing manager.
The Marketing manager will report to the Israel Country Manager.
As the Israeli market is growing rapidly, SolarEdge, an Israeli company, is striving to lead the market as the Innovative Global brand, as the Israeli Marketing manager you will develop Israel Go-to market strategy, for both B2C & B2B, will be responsible for conceiving and developing innovative campaigns to drive demand, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones in line with the company’s objectives.
- Manage the Go to market strategies, design and delivery of marketing campaigns via: ATL & BTL Advertising, Digital platforms, mass media, SEO, SEM and PPC
- Supervise and direct generation of all marketing assets, ensure all activity is delivered on time, against business objectives and according to the global brand guidelines
- Manage an effective, efficient and productive Marketing Department by ensuring that the appropriate structures, systems, competencies and values developed in line with company’s business model.
- Manage the marketing budget: planning, resource allocation and preparation of quarterly reports, maximize return on marketing investment (ROMI), constantly monitor KPI’s, making enhancements to optimize efficiency.
- Optimize the marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales, planning and implementing promotional campaigns and monitoring progress, develop and deliver appropriate field sales enablement tools
- Understand the Israeli legal, regulatory, fair-trading and competition rules sufficiently to ensure compliance
- Identify new business opportunities and innovate in the role
- Influences present and future products for the Israeli market by determining and evaluating current and future market trends.
- Build excellent relationship with all relevant stakeholders and partners, Headquarters global marketing & agencies,
- Able to work with deadlines and cope well under pressure
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to think strategically & critically
- Excellent people and management skills
- Able to delegate, motivate others and result oriented
Professional Qualifications (Must Have)
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communications, Technology or related field.
- 5+ years’ experience working for a customer-facing brand B2C
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft applications
- Past experience producing content for the web and understand best practices of all social media channels (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Excellent grammar, spelling skills and strong attention to detail
- Proven project management experience, as well as the ability to influence and communicate at all levels.
- Previous people management experience is essential
Professional Qualifications (Advantage)
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills and interpersonal skills
- Past experience with, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and web analytics.