SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
SolarEdge – Israel is seeking a Sales manager.
The Sales manager will report to the Israel Country Manager.
As the Israeli market is growing rapidly, SolarEdge, an Israeli company, is striving to lead the market as the Innovative Global brand, we are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. The Sales manager will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales teams, in all sales channels
- Design and implement a sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify market opportunities and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Monitor sales pitch to observe professionalism, technical accuracy, and adherence to company policies
- Hire, coach and provide training to all sales teams to maintain high sales volume and quality standards
- Manage lead distribution and sales funnel, from lead to acquisition
- Work closely with Marketing, Operation and Customer care teams
- BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field
- Successful previous experience as a sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets B2B, B2C
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Experience in basic financial analysis (cost-effectiveness, cost-benefit etc.)
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Proficient in call center equipment/software programs, CRM Telephony systems, Microsoft applications
- Able to work with deadlines and cope well under pressure
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to think strategically & critically
- Excellent people and management skills
- Able to delegate, motivate others and result oriented