SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, and by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced.
We are looking for a highly motivated Hardware Digital Engineer with a passion for hardware design, to join our Hardware Digital team. The Digital team is part of a larger hardware group, which develops all the hardware infrastructure designs of the hardware division, such as digital designs, analog designs, automated tests and more. The team works on new projects and products, with cutting-edge technologies, and is responsible for the design and development of all communication solutions and digital control boards for SolarEdge products.
As a Hardware Digital Engineer, you will take part in the projects from design to production. You will need to have relevant experience in hardware development, specifically in digital circuits.
What will you be doing:
- You will be responsible for design, development and testing digital boards and products
- You will be working on several development projects in parallel, at all project stages until production
- You will be working in a multidisciplinary environment, and in collaboration with other departments
- BSc or higher in Electrical Engineering (EE)
- 2+ years of relevant experience in design of new / cutting edge products
- Experience in Digital circuits and Board Design
- Good interpersonal relations and team player
- Ability to multi task and to work independently
- Highly motivated and self-driven, with ability to motivate workers and co-workers