SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, and by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced.
The Hardware Digital teams are responsible for the design and development of all communication solutions and digital control boards for all SolarEdge’s products.
The Digital teams are part of a larger HW group, which develops all the Hardware infrastructures designs of the Hardware division such as digital designs, analog designs, automated tests and more.
We are looking for a Hardware Engineer, who will join our Digital HW Engineers.
You will need to have relevant experience in Hardware development.
You will work on new projects and products, with cutting-edge technologies.
What will you be doing
- You will be responsible to design and develop digital boards and products
- You will work on several development projects in parallel, at all project stages till mass production
- Working in multidisciplinary environment and collaboration with other departments
- BSc or higher in Electrical Engineering (EE)
- 2+ years of relevant experience in design of new / cutting edge products
- Experience in Digital circuits and Board Design
- Good interpersonal relations and team player
- Ability to multi task and to work independently
- Highly motivated and self-driven, with ability to motivate workers and co-workers