SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
SolarEdge is a top global leader in smart energy technology. SolarEdge's broad range of products encompasses intelligent & efficient conversion systems, EV chargers, smart energy solutions, monitoring platform and more.
We are looking for an experienced, highly creative, and innovative Video Producer & Editor to work at the forefront of our market-leading brand and solutions. You will be responsible for creating rich multimedia content for product marketing videos, installation clips, and other promotional corporate movies. You’ll need to expertly and seamlessly convert scripts and storyboards into sleek, professional, and engaging videos. This includes all stages of video production, from planning through to shooting and editing, and post-production (e.g. incorporating special effects, narration, music, etc.). The ability to produce cutting edge projects, independently and on-time, with an exceptional attention to detail and motivated, easy-going work ethic, are a must!
Roles and Responsibilities:
Collaborate with technical content developers, product marketing managers and marketing team to develop and execute compelling video clips, including:
- Receiving a brief, outline of footage and/or a shot list, script, or screenplay
- Planning video shoots and lighting conditions
- Executing high quality video shoot
- Editing video recordings to an excellent standard
- Finalizing post-production such as correcting faulty footage, grading and coloring, synchronizing audio and adding special effects
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Post-production skills including digital video editing, still and motion graphics design, and video compression
- Familiarity with professional cameras, prosumer camcorders, various HD and SD formats, preproduction/planning, studio and field production, lighting/grip
- Demonstrate knowledge about and adopt industry trends, styles, and technologies
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously with close attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Hebrew & English
- Portfolio showcasing awesome video editing capabilities
- Full-time, in-house position (not freelance)