SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems & revolutionary EV charger; by doing that, we are changing the way electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
SolarEdge is looking for an experienced Machinary Automatiom Project Manager with a strong background in automation and engineering to join our Operational Infrastructure Department.
You will be an integral member of a dynamic team responsible for operations production infrastructure, definition of new machinery needed for mass production, development of new automated assembly, and line maintenance.
- Lead new projects from definition to implementation including negotiation
- Proactively manage and support the existing automation infrastructure for optimal performance and minimized downtime
- Execute design changes in the automatic lines, prepare technical documentation
- Collaborate with R&D, Engineering, External Technical Resources to provide comprehensive support of Automation Systems and Technologies
- Provide Final Engineering support on all technical issues
- Systematic troubleshooting / problem solving
- Install and deploy new systems and peripherals as required, liaising with external vendors and service contractors as appropriate
- Benchmark system performance and provide regular reports
- Maintain accurate and clear documentation
- Provide regular reports to management, and deliver projects within agreed time frames and budgets
- Education: Bachelor Degree, Mechanical or Electronical Engineering
- At least 3 years of proven experience in project management in the automation area
- At least 3 years of proven experience in the automated electro-mechanical production environment
- Proven experience in system design, mechanical design, writing technical specifications, PLC programming
- Demonstrable knowledge in machinery maintenance, hands-on.
- Experience with working with sub-contractors
- Meticulousness and excellent organizational skills
- High English level: speaking and writing
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to work a full-time position, including travel