SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, and by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced.
We are looking for talented Hardware or Mechanical Engineer with a passion for project management and development to join our unique R&D project manager team.
The team is responsible for developing fast paced and unique projects, solutions for stacked projects, and supporting complex ones.
In this position, you will learn how to manage multidisciplinary projects from the initial concept to mass production. You will work with other R&D departments such as Hardware, Mechanics, SW and Integration, Procurement and more.
What you will be doing:
- Manage end to end projects
- Develop HW or Mechanics designs
- Work with other departments as part of promoting your projects
- Support other R&D projects which are not under your direct responsibility
- B.Sc. in Hardware or Mechanical Engineering
- Familiar with the product development process (from previous work or army)
- Experience in project management – an advantage
- Highly motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Hands-on abilities
- English at a high level
· Bsc in engineering
· Familiar with product development process (from the previous work or army)
· Experience in project management – an advantage
· Highly motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Hands-on abilities
· English at high level