SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
SolarEdge- Israel is seeking a Senior Field Service Operations manager.
The Senior Field Service Operations Manager will lead the development and implementation of the Field Services strategy and its operational execution while delivering value to the customer, resulting in increased revenue & profitability for SolarEdge Services. the role will include measuring and driving Field Operational Excellence initiatives to delight SolarEdge customers and improve Field productivity, knowledge-base and efficiency. Will work closely with sales, technical marketing, and product support groups, IT and other cross-functional departments to ensure the right service is delivered, processes and tools are in place to enhance the customer experience through the service touch points and according to the customer experience policies and SLAs.
- Own the customer satisfaction of the field operations, ensuring that resources are dispatched in a timely fashion, with the correct skill set and tools to perform service tasks the “first time right”.
- Oversee the development and management of robust processes, KPI driven, to differentiate SolarEdge through field operational excellence.
- Ensure that Installations, service requests, technical support and escalations are managed in a diligent, expeditious, and predictable manner.
- Collaborate with Marketing teams on the ongoing development of new Service product opportunity identification and the management of potential programs highlighted by field resources and installed base performance.
- Increase effectiveness of staff and tools by recognizing opportunities for development and/or improvement
- Set budgets and work within these budgets
- Develop & Deliver month end reports of the performance of the business with recommendations for improvement
- Manage environmentally sound disposal of machines keeping appropriate records to comply with government regulations.
- Senior level leadership capability and the demonstrated ability to successfully develop, communicate, and execute the service strategy.
- Proven track in building, leading, and engaging employees to deliver results.
- Capability of providing clear expectations, appropriate delivery of formal and informal individual performance feedback, and developing direct reports.
- Strong foundation in technical/ engineering problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Broad knowledge and capability in the utilization of quality tools and continuous improvement methodologies.
- Bachelor Degree and 5+ years of related experience in operation management at a senior or leadership level.
- Good understanding of metrics and databases