SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
SolarEdge is building a technical support team to monitor and troubleshoot its facilities around the world, and we are looking for a leader with deep technical understanding who could first collect the technical information and build the knowledgebase needed, and then lead an offshore global support team.
- Recruitment of 24x7 support team in the SolarEdge Bulgaria office
- Training of the support team and making sure they’re technically proficient
- Management of the team and tracking of performance
- Leading continuous technical and efficiency improvements
Background and Experience:
- Personal skills: reliable, independent, fast learner with problem solving skills, team player
- Excellent English (both spoken and written) – All work is conducted in English
- Excellent SQL knowledge
- IT server knowledge (windows and linux servers, VMWare)
- Networking knowledge: Switches, Firewalls, testing and monitoring tools, routing
- Electronic background – an advantage
- Scripting capabilities – an advantage