SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems & revolutionary EV charger; by doing that, we are changing the way electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate ICT Engineer to be an integral member of a multi-disciplinary team responsible for improving SolarEdge products’ ICT coverage. SolarEdge's in-house hardware teams play a crucial role in creating new innovative solutions, owning the process from design & development all the way to implementation and deployment. You will be part of a multi-discipline RnD group developing in-house solutions including: digital and high power hardware design, mechanical solutions, and software design and development
Our ideal candidate is detailed-oriented, well organized, excels in multi-tasking, and has a passion to share knowledge.
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency solutions for production line testing systems and delivering high-availability and performance.
- Responsible for design and development of In-Circuit Testing (ICT) jigs and programs for company’s products
- Responsible for implementing new ICT project in manufacturing sites (including traveling).
- Monitor and optimize In-Circuit programs to achieve maximum throughput and utilization for the In-Circuit testers.
- Conduct FA (Failure Analysis) and RCA (Root Cause Analysis) and define appropriate corrective action.
- Tier 3/4 ICT production support
- 3+ years of engineering experience as a hardware testing engineer or practical engineer in the ICT field.
- In-depth knowledge of ICT fixtures, Flying Probe, boundary scan and JTAG testing technologies.
- Familiarity with SPEA ICT solutions - Big advantage
- B.Sc. or higher in Electrical Engineering - an advantage
- Experience with SPEA 3030 series In-circuit Test Systems - an advantage.
- Experience with Flying Probes Test Systems - an advantage.
- A team player with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, responsibly, out of the box thinking.
- High-level English, speaking and writing.