SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
The SolarEdge Marketing team is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist that will be responsible for Marketing Automation and Lead Generation strategy and execution. As a member of the Marketing team, you will work together with Marketing Managers at headquarters and in the regions to deliver state-of-the-art online Marketing programs. Reporting to the Alliance and Marketing Automation Manager, the Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for:
- Setting up, testing, launching and monitoring digital marketing campaigns.
- Assist in developing, executing and improving the company’s digital marketing strategy
- Communicate critical performance metrics to Marketing Managers.
- Provide quality assurance to marketing campaigns, including newsletters and all other digital assets
- Recommend new ideas and innovations to grow and improve response rates and lead generation
- Coordinate all digital marketing activities across the regions to ensure consistent on-time results and standard brand delivery
- 1-2 years experience in Marketing Automation tools (Act-On or others) and integration with CRM systems
- Proficiency in web development, SEO, PPC, Google Analytics
- Familiarity with graphic design tools - advantage
- Native English speaker or equivalent level, additional languages a bonus
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to think strategically, problem-solve and make decisions
- Ability to contribute individually, and participate in cross-functional teams
- Ability to be adaptable and deal with frequent changes