SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
Internal multidiscipline RnD group developing in-house solutions.
Our products involves: digital and high power hardware design, mechanical solutions and software design and development.
Dynamic working environment, high responsibility and large verity of projects deployed worldwide.
High key value of focal points with internal departments and external off-shore third parties
- The engineer will deal with board design (both analog and digital), electrical testing and electrical debug
- The position requires a good understanding of board design and tools, including high voltage/current and RF.
- The HW engineer will get deep understanding in both the electrical circuits, full SolarEdge system and how mass production works.
- The job contains close work with R&D/Embedded/Engineering and Production teams.
- B.Sc. in Electrical engineering.
- Meticulousness and excellent organizational skills
- Minimum of two years of proven experience in an Board and PCBA design
- Experience in Analog and/or Power electronics designs (DC/DC topologies design, Analog circuits design, Noise and Signal integrity concerns.
- Experience working with lab equipment, for ex. Spectrum, Scope, Electronic Loads
- Ability to read mechanical and electrical drawings
- Good computer skills
- High skills in English, speaking and writing