SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
The Data Analyst will be part of the service team and will be responsible for analyzing data out of SolarEdge service organization systems, including CRM, Phone and other internal systems. The Data analyst will collaborate with information system and R&D teams to recommend on types of data that can be used to improve procedures.
- Acquire data from internal systems, interpret and analyze the results
- Identify patterns and trends
- Filtering and cleaning acquired data
- Locate and define new processes and existing processes improvements
- B.Sc in Industrial Engineering
- Experience: 2 to 4 years in working with CRM, SQL, JS
- Knowledge of statistics and experience with datasets analysis
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to collect and organize information from various systems and attention to details
- Experience in the Solar Electric (PV) industry- Advantage
- Language: Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Ability to adjust priorities quickly
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills