SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, and by doing that, we are changing the way electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
In this position you will join a professional Hardware team for an interesting role. You will be expected to build infrastructure and Automation developments with willingness to provide high coverage and quality tests. you will be engaged in the assembly and qualification of new generations of products, from design to implementation and analysis. You will learn the core technology underlining SolarEdge's portfolio and the related tools in the development process.
What will you be doing?
- support the Hardware team from the design and development stages in lab feasibility tests, through board and system tests after layout till we have a certified product ready to mass production.
- read board schematics and layouts and debug it at component level.
- Plan and execute HW-SW tests.
- Manual and Script Automation tests of the Products.
- responsible for automatic testers including building the automatic tester stations and writing their automation scripts.
- Troubleshooting of problems and failure.
- Education: Technical Electricity degree / certificate (Technician, Practical Engineer).
- Experience in System Debug (Power, Analog, Digital).
- Experience in Board Debug (Power, Analog, Digital).
- Experience in work with power tools, wiring, soldering.
- Advantage: LabView, Electrician certificate
- Experienced in writing Script Coding Such as python, C#, etc.– Advantage
- Acquired Knowledge in Power Electronics.
- Additional Skills:
- Proven hands-on abilities (Process includes work with Screwdrivers, wiring, etc.)