SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
SolarEdge is a top global leader in smart energy technology. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, smart energy management solutions and more.
As a practical engineer you will be engaged in the assembly and qualification of new generations of products, from design to implementation and analysis.
You will learn the core technology underlining SolarEdge's portfolio and the related tools in the development process.
- Support the Hardware team from the design and development stages in lab feasibility tests, through board and system tests up to a certified product ready to mass production.
- Review board schematics and layouts and debug it at component level
- Review and create product and full systems drawings, and design setups for test and debug
- Guide operation of automatic testers
- Technical Electricity degree / certificate (Technician, Practical Engineer)
- At least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with System Debug (Power, Analog, Digital), board replacement
- Experience with Board Debug (Power, Analog, Digital)
- Experience in Mechanical Assembly
- Proven hands-on abilities (Process includes work with Screwdrivers, wiring, etc.)