SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
The Demand and Fulfillment Planner is the SolarEdge focal point regarding product availability; from the production line to our global hubs (EUR, US, AUS, Japan).
The candidate will work daily with SolarEdge’s planners and logistics managers to create the production plan for SolarEdge Contract Manufactures (CMs) while analyzing the global stocks levels VS CM constraints. This requires someone who is detailed oriented, well-organized and who feels comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-changing environment.
- Inventory planning of the Company's Finished goods worldwide
- Planning and control of Finished goods shipments from factories to global hubs to customers
- Coordinating between supply chain teams and the sales team
- Analyzing the inventory reports
- Create and present reports to the Company's management
- Define BI and other IS tools
- BSc/BA in Industrial Engineering from a recognized university
- Max 2 years of experience in order fulfillment or demand planning
- System-wide overview and good analytical skills
- Excellent level of written and spoken English
- Customer oriented
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fast learner, independent and autodidact
- Excellent at EXCEL
- Experience with ERP systems and BI tools; Priority and ClickView– a big advantage
- Able to work flexible hours
- Hard working, responsible, highly motivated, multitasker