SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems and revolutionary EV charger; by doing that,
we are changing the way Electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
The sales coordinators team is responsible to provide end to end order management services to our customers worldwide.
By Joining our team you will have the opportunity to be a part of a growing and dynamic company where you will have the ability to influence and make changes. In this position, you will be responsible to monitor millions of $ worth orders and will serve as the focal point for the company’s largest accounts.
What you’ll be doing:
- End to end order processing from PO to delivery ,ensuring optimal practices for all processes.
- Continuous communication with worldwide SolarEdge customers, operations, planning and sales managers
- Troubleshooting in ordering processes and derivation of possibilities for enhancement
- Cooperation with the finance department to resolve invoice, credit and pricing issues.
- Follow up on contracting processes and manage all incoming purchase orders.
- Issue weekly report to customer, reflecting order & financial statuses.
- Ensuring an appropriate order flow with the compliance to organizational policies
- BA in Business Administration or general field
- 0-1 years’ experience in an administrative role
- Excellent English – a must
- Service oriented
- Hard working