SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
SolarEdge is looking for an top notch Embedded Software Architect. Our product is a platform for managing solar power plants in the residential and commercial markets.
We are now in the blueprints stage of our next generation platform, with exciting challenges in architectural aspects, and in integration of new technologies.
In this role you will take end to end responsibility over research, design, and definition of the core foundations of our embedded software platform. You shall analyze existing infrastructure, identify problems, and develop solutions.
You will mentor peers while taking active part in ongoing development efforts of various features and services.
What you'll be doing in this position:
- Academic degree in computer science or software engineering – a must.
- Profound experience in design and implementation of software using modern engineering concepts.
- Understanding of embedded software architecture and Linux OS in particular.
- Proficient in C/C++, functional programming, web servers with at least 5 years of hands-on experience.
- Solid understanding and experience developing in modern Agile environment.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Patient and dedicated ability to execute tasks from design to deployment.
- Taking an analytic approach to problem solving, creative thinking.
- Quick learning capabilities.
- Highly motivated.
- Team player.