SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems & revolutionary EV charger; by doing that, we are changing the way electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
The Tactical Purchasing Team is handling new items, Engineering Change Orders (ECO’s), special components and New Production Introduction (NPI) procurement. We assist contract manufacturers with critical items or any issues that may arise with our strategic suppliers. The team manages point to point POS – from the PR stage through to payment.
The Orders Coordinator is well-organized and can work in a dynamic, fast-changing environment. The position requires managing a lot of logistics as well as operational support (working with the suppliers).
- Handling all stages of purchasing; from the moment the order is sent, through to shipping instructions, invoices and working closely with logistics
- Execution of control and expediting of delivery dates
- Ongoing service to internal customers (sales, engineering, operations)
- Experience with Order Management in Purchasing Department – "Back office / Follow up”
- Knowledge and experience with Priority system an advantage
- Full control of Office software and EXCEL a must
- English at a high level (speech, reading and writing)
- Service, agility, working under high pressure