SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
SolarEdge is looking for an excellent experienced DevOps engineer .
Our product is a platform for managing solar installations, it is high-performance, data-intensive, SaaS system that manages and monitors a global network of devices. It runs sophisticated algorithms and complicated business flows. It accepts, persists and analyzes hundreds of millions of events per day and we are in the process of scaling up our core infrastructure to meet these demands.
Hands on role supporting our SaaS application, maintaining and improving our cloud infrastructure in a scalable, high-traffic, secured environment.
Working closely with Software R&D and IT teams on automating deployment process, monitoring the production environment and achieving continuous deployment and continuous integration
- At least 3 years of full time experience as DevOps Engineer
- Deep knowledge of Linux (Ubuntu distro preferable)
- Experience with Jenkins or other CICD tool
- Experience with Docker, Docker swarm/Kubernetes
- Experience Automation/Configuration management using either Ansible, Puppet, Chef
- Familiarity with Vmware
- Familiarity with scripting languages (either bash, python, perl)
- Experience with logging and monitoring tools
- Experience with messaging frameworks (RabbitMQ , Kafka, etc.) - Advantage
- Experience with NoSQL DBs (MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis) - Advantage
- Experience with Web servers like Nginx and Apache tomcat - Advantage
- Fast learner, Team Player.