SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
Solaredge is seeking an Electrical Failure Analysis and Design Review Engineer. In this position you will be involved in many aspects of the electronic design and play a critical role in the success of the overall organization. you will be required to conduct failure analysis (whether a failure occurs in service or during manufacturing), determine the root causes and define corrective actions to prevent future occurrences.
- Performing design review for different SolarEdge products from the system and architecture level through implementation in design and layout.
- Lead failure analysis processes for company's products. Determine root cause for failures under investigation and implement corrective actions.
- Support Electrical failure analysis process in production and train technicians.
- B.Sc. in electrical engineering from a leading university.
- At least 2 years of experience in power electronics and/or DC-DC/DC-AC converters.
- Experience in hardware/board/analog/RF design - an advantage.
- Experience with lab equipment (Oscilloscope, DVM, Signal generator, Spectrum analyzer, LCR meters, etc.)
- Must possess excellent skills in problem-solving, self-learning, presentation and teamwork.
- Good verbal and written communication (English).