SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, and by doing that, we are changing the way electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
In this position you will be involved in various aspects of the electronic design. As Solaredge puts a high value on providing best in class product quality and reliability, you will play a critical role in the success of the overall organization. You will be responsible for conducting failure analysis during manufacturing process or service period, determine the root causes and define corrective actions to prevent future occurrences and make sure we are producing best products worldwide. In this position you will bring deep theoretical background and multidisciplinary understanding.
What will you be doing?
- Perform design review for different SolarEdge products starting with system and architecture level through implementation of designs and layout.
- Lead failure analysis processes for company's products - determine root cause for failures under investigation and implement corrective actions.
- Support Electrical failure analysis process in production
- technicians training.
- Education: B.Sc. in electrical engineering from a leading university.
- At least 2 years of experience in power electronics and/or DC-DC/DC-AC converters.
- Experience with lab equipment (Oscilloscope, DVM, Signal generator, Spectrum analyzer, LCR meters, etc.)
It would be great advantage if you:
- Experience in hardware/board/analog/RF design.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, self-learning, presentation skills and teamwork.
- Good verbal and written communication in both Hebrew & English