SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
Join the team of a new and revolutionary SolarEdge product aiming to change the way the electric grid works!
In this position you will be a key engineer in developing a modern, cutting edge, orchestration software for controlling “Distributed Energy Devices” and writing algorithms optimizing the electric grid performance at continent scale.
We are looking for a Senior Jave Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. The job requires deep understating in Java various technologies along with high motivation and willingness to provide high quality product. A good candidate will be comfortable in a fast-delivery environment, and equally capable of designing complex yet efficient solutions to meet end-user requirements.
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 4 years' Java experience is a must
- Profound insight of Java internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- SQL and data access optimization
- Experience in the Spring Framework is an advantage
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Electrical Engineering knowledge is an advantage