SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems & revolutionary EV charger; by doing that, we are changing the way electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
The Commercial Inverter group, which is part of the R&D HW division, is responsible for the development of all commercial inverters of the company, from idea till mass production. This group works on several multidisciplinary projects at any time.
We are looking for Project Management Coordinator who will be responsible for purchasing orders for needed components, tools, equipment and push for signing. You will support the project managers and team leader with all operational aspects of the projects. You will work with different departments within the company such as procurement, engineering, finance and other R&D groups.
What will you be doing:
- Issue PR for components, tools, equipment end push for signing
- Negotiate with suppliers and get quotations and DD
- Manage the delivery process
- Coordinate between the group to other departments
- PO follow up in front Purchasing/suppliers/finance
- Be the one who alerts for any neglected or delay
- 2+ years' experience as technical purchasing: mechanical, electrical, pneumatic
- Good computer skills in MS office, Priority, Agile
- Good written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Capable of handling multiple tasks
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Team player