SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
Internal multidiscipline RnD group developing in-house solutions.
Our products involves: digital and high power hardware design, mechanical solutions and software design and development.
Dynamic working environment, high responsibility and large verity of projects deployed worldwide.
High key value of focal points with internal departments and external off-shore third parties
- The HW engineer will take responsibility for definition and design high voltage and current solutions.
- The HW engineer will get deep understanding in both the electrical circuits, full SolarEdge system and how mass production works.
- The job contains close work with R&D/Embedded/Engineering and Production teams.
- B.Sc. in Electrical engineering – major in high current
- Meticulousness and excellent organizational skills
- Experience working with lab equipment, for ex. Spectrum, Scope, Electronic Loads
- Ability to read mechanical and electrical drawings
- Good computer skills
- High skills in English, speaking and writing