SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
Server-side development position. Requires significant experience in development of production-quality code. In this position you will need to develop features for a flexible, clustered, back-end service in a high-throughput, highly available, secure solution. The server development tasks include the business logic for a real-world solar energy management service for millions of active devices installed all over the globe. A good candidate will be comfortable in a fast-delivery environment, and equally capable of designing complex yet efficient solutions to meet end-user requirements.
- B.Sc in Computer Science from a known university
- 3 years'Java experience is a must
- Spring Framework, Inversion of Control / Dependency Injection
- Java common tools: JMS, Hibernate, etc.
- SQL and data access optimization
- Efficient Networking
- Object-Oriented Design Patterns
- Electrical Engineering key concepts are a plus