SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
SolarEdge is a global leader in smart energy technology. By leveraging world-class engineering capabilities and with a relentless focus on innovation, SolarEdge creates smart energy solutions that power our lives and drive future progress.
SolarEdge is looking for an excellent QA automation Load and performance engineer. Our product is a platform for managing solar installations, it is high-performance, data-intensive, SAS system that manages and monitors a global network of devices, it runs sophisticated algorithms, complicated business flows, it accept, persists and analyzes hundreds of millions of events per day and we are in the process of scaling up our core infrastructure to meet these demands. In this role you will assume primary responsibility of performance testing SPOC. You will be expected to design the test environment infrastructure and will be responsible for the implementation, execution and planning of tests procedures.
- Minimum 2-5 years of web-based automation testing experience
- Experience with MYSQL database
- Shell scripting abilities
- Understanding of the software release process.
- Design and planning of technical performance test plans
- Develops data driven test automation scripts and executes performance and load testing
- Knowledge in Docker / VMWare environments
- Knowledge Java / spring framework
- basics of Unix, server configuration
- Strong understanding of load/performance test environment, and web application architecture
- Ability to learn new tools & technologies quickly
- Experience in agile software development