SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
- Responsible for the creation and update for all Cable / label drawings in the engineering team.
- Will be in charge of checking, updating and document all Cable / label part and assembly drawings.
- Assist in issuing ECO’s for all Cable / label parts and assembly changes.
- Maintains accurate product documentation.
- Build and update all Cable / label drawings templates.
- Build product BOM together with NPI team.
- Mechanical practical engineer from a recognized institute - an advantage.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in cable / label drawings– a Must.
- Familiar with all cable manufacturing technologies – a Must
- Working experience with a SolidWorks and EPDM software – Must