SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
We are looking for an experienced analog IC design engineer for developing complex analog and mixed-signal IC's. The qualified individual will be part of our next generation of the ASIC design group which responsible for all the company's innovative products in the fields of renewable energies.
- Design, implement and verify circuits, systems, etc. to meet product requirements (including schematic entry, simulation, layout supervision, etc.)
- Development and Architecture planning using behavioral models for simulation of analog and mixed-signal circuits.
- Verification of analog and mixed-signal sub-systems and the entire design using transistor-level and behavioral models.
- Validation of design by laboratory measurement.
- Support product engineering to meet manufacturing and production needs.
- Bachelor/Master/ Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering from known relevant academy institute.
- 5 years of relevant experience in analog/mixed-signal design.
- Strong knowledge of MOS, Bipolar transistors, and CMOS fabrication processes.
- Strong knowledge of analog/mixed-signal circuit design, simulation, and testing techniques.
- Strong knowledge of complex AC/DC analysis, transforms loop dynamics and feedback systems.
- Integrated power conversion circuits (DC-DC/Power converters, charge-pumps, LDO’s, rectifiers, amplifiers) with the knowledge of high voltage IC processes (e.g. BCD, SOI).
- Building blocks at least one of the following: OPAMPs, gm-C filters, switched capacitors, ADCs, DACs, bandgaps.
- Good laboratory measurement skills (analog and digital).
- Frequency synthesis: phase detectors, oscillators, LC-VCOs, PLLs-Advantage.
- High-speed, high-performance analog/mixed-signal circuit design technique - Advantage.
- Knowledge of behavioral modeling (Verilog, Verilog A, Verilog AMS) and high-level scripting languages (e.g. Python, TCL, Perl, Linux, version control systems) - Advantage.
- Familiarity with layout verification tools (Calibre, PVS) - Advantage.