SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
Be part of Gamatronic, A SolarEdge division and form SolarEdge’s new Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) systems offering.
Gamatronic develops, manufactures, and sells UPS electrical devices that provide emergency power to appliances when the input power source fails. The company’s technology include UPS systems of a wide range of outputs and monitoring and control solutions for power systems
The Integration Engineer will develop, perform and analyze integrated system tests, with understanding the market requirement and the end users expectation.
- Responsible for SolarEdge/Gamatronic system tests and experiments.
- Plan and execute HW-SW integration tests.
- Understand and study the System operation edges and system design edges.
- Manual and Script Automation tests of the SolarEdge Products.
- BSc. In Electronic Engineering
- Familiar with Lab equipment such as: Scope, Power Supplies, Power meters etc.
- Multidisciplinary thinking
- Excellent communication skills; Ability to work and lead cross teams tasks
- Knowledge in Power Electronics – Advantage
- Familiar with Script Coding Such as python, C#, etc.– Advantage