SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
Be part of Gamatronic, A SolarEdge division and form SolarEdge’s new Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) systems offering.
Gamatronic develops, manufactures, and sells UPS electrical devices that provide emergency power to appliances when the input power source fails. The company’s technology include UPS systems of a wide range of outputs and monitoring and control solutions for power systems
- Manufacture internal test devices according to assembly files.
- On-going support and maintenance of system Integration test equipment.
- Troubleshooting of problems and failures.
- Issuing purchase order and link with suppliers.
- Technical Electricity degree/certificate (Technician, Practical Engineer)
- Familiar with electrical and mechanical design SW (Solid Works, Visio etc.)
- Technical Skills – work with power tools, wiring, soldering