SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
Join Gamatronic, a SolarEdge division, and be part of our new UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) system offering
Gamatornic develops, manufactures, and sells UPS electrical devices that provide emergency power to appliances when the input power source fails. The company’s technology includes UPS systems of a wide range of outputs and monitoring and control solutions for power systems.
We are looking for an experienced and diligent individual to build and lead the teams.
- Managing a team of Power Electronics engineers and leading them to success
- Managing a timeline and resources for 2-3 projects in parallel and deliver in time
- Recruiting, leading and promoting juniors to make them better
- Taking a major part in the development of the company’s flagship products
- Responsibility for the development from the design stage to the final product, including all tests necessary to deliver the product to mass production (electronic tests, thermal tests, EMI tests…).
- Working with other teams inside the Hardware division and outside of it (such as the Mechanical department, Software and more)
- Reporting to the relevant Director for progress and misses
- B.Sc. in Electrical engineering
- Ambitious, highly motivated individual with leading technical team skills
- 5+ year experience in power electronics
- A proven experience in leading a small team of 3-5 engineers
- Knowledge of Power converter & Inverter topologies
- Knowledge in magnetic design
- Knowledge in schematics capture and simulations: Orcad, PSIM / PLEX
- Knowledge in Feedback control loop
- Knowledge in EMC regulations and design
- Knowledge in PCB layout design for Power