SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, and by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced.
Part of global presale department giving presale technical services to regional sales managers, end customers, distributors.
The Solar PV Engineer will be responsible for energy assessments , calculations and simulation using PVsyst, PV*SOL, Aurora, HelioScope and other modeling tools. The projects will primarily relate to commercial and utility-scale PV systems. Initial focus and specialization will be for PVsyst.
What you will be doing:
- Simulations using 3rd party tools and assistance with presale design using external and internal SolarEdge tools
- Details projects design review and optimization
- Electrical project calculations
- Customers Training – How to use SolarEdge in 3rd party external and internal tools
- Creating Preliminary system designs
- Help SolarEdge commercial team with pre-sale activities
- Degree in electrical/mechanical engineering - must
- High level English skills – both spoken and written - must
- Comfortable working in Excel – basic formulas, pivot tables etc - must
- Proficiency with CAD/Solid software - must
The following are considered as plus:
- Some background in PV systems and technologies - advantage
- Knowledge of Google Sketchup - advantage
- Previous experience with PV simulation tools - advantage
- Experience reading architectural and electrical plans - advantage
- Candidate must be detail-oriented, organized and methodic
- Service orientated with 'Systematic thinking' ,
- Ability to solve ongoing challenges, independently and effectively
- 'Self-learning’ ability
- Must be able to work under pressure and tight schedule
- Ability to work in a very dynamic environment, and fast adjustment to changes/ priorities