SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems and revolutionary EV charger; by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
The Tier 1 team has a dynamic and energetic environment; The team plays a major part in providing the first line support to SolarEdge's customers. We provide quality and professional support, and deeply involved with variety departments and interfaces with other parties in the company. You will be the initial point of contact for customers and contractors regarding technical matters, providing support or escalations per need.
You will respond to phone calls, emails and chats in a fast and service orientation manner, by explaining and resolving technical situations to non-technical individuals.
By joining us, you’ll have the opportunity to troubleshoot and support various hardware & software configurations and run appropriate testing & diagnostics,provide our customers with a professional support and interface.
What you'll be doing in this position:
- Providing technical Customer support to PV systems installed in Israel
- On site and remote troubleshooting of SolarEdge installed equipment
- Fixing SolarEdge products (Inverters, Optimizers, Electrical boards, etc.)
- Working with logistics and local support team
- Technician or Practical Engineer with electrician license
- Driving license
- 3 years’ experience as Field Engineer
- Customer oriented with excellent communication skills
- Experience with Photovoltaic systems- an advantage
- English, speaking and writing is a must
- Willingness to work extended hours per need
- Willingness for international travel
- Self-contained and self-organized working style