SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
The primary responsibility of the APAC Sales Manager is to drive the business strategy for Gamatronic's UPS products and to enable the Gamatronic's product portfolio to meet its full revenue potential in the APAC region.
This includes the definition of the sales strategy, set and commit for the short and long term targets and drive the execution to meet these targets.
This will involve researching and partnering with prospective and key clients, road mapping the skills required to build and drive a sales team, recruiting the team and shaping the commercial avenues for the business.
The individual in this position needs to be a proactive leader and team player with a track record of building winning sales cultures, along with expertise in utilizing various sales principles and processes to ensure achievement of goals and objectives. This position will report into Gamatronic's WW Sales Manager.
- Primary interface between sales and BU for multiple customers.
- Follows through on division strategy for assigned segment(s) in the region to achieve specific Market Share (%). Executes to product strategy and positioning with Sales.
- Accurately forecasting future sales and forming sales plans to adapt to constant shifts in the marketplace.
- Understands customer roadmaps and problems to help position division products within assigned accounts/regions in line with customer specifications and product technical capabilities.
- Analyze the relevant sales channels per the relevant segments and systematically work to build the sales strategy and the channels.
- Gathers data, conducts value pricing analysis and recommends pricing structure of products. Partners with regional sales for order closure.
- Maximizing company profit. Responsible for achieving Account/Division level financial targets (gross margin, OpEx), book/bill commit and forecast.
- Seeking out major clients and forming working relationships with the premier buyers in your industry.
- At least 10 years’ experience leading larger scale sales teams (Dozens and higher $M), smashing targets and working through complex sales cycles
- Experience in growing - then leading a sales team, with ability to build leadership from the front, whilst hitting revenue targets.
- The ability and initiative to roadmap a go-to-market strategy
- Proven experience in building a sales culture that attracts and retains top sales talent, using a natural coaching and training ability to win trust, embed influence and build rewarding and meaningful careers.
- The capability to work closely with product and marketing teams to build collateral in support the sales strategy and supercharge new client
- Both the drive and ability to hit a year over year 300% growth in annual recurring revenue. Successful experience closing 6 figure deals.
- Business Degree preferred.
- Demonstrated high-level customer presentation and sales skills.
- Experience negotiating complex, high dollar value contracts.
- Must have high level of analytical skills and ability to develop KPIs and dashboards to monitor and improve performance; understand sales quality standards, methods and reporting as required.
- Experience leading multiple, geographically dispersed Sales teams.
- Ability to travel up to 50% or more may be required for this position
- Passionate, hard worker, persistent
- Leadership, good managerial capabilities, ability to influence and drive execution, winning spirit
- Demonstrates depth and/or breadth of expertise in own specialized discipline or field
- Interprets internal/external business challenges and recommends best practices to improve products, processes or services
- May lead functional teams or projects with moderate resource requirements, risk, and/or complexity
- Leads others to solve complex problems; uses sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgment and identify innovative solutions
- Impacts the achievement of customer, operational, project or service objectives; work is guided by functional policies
- Communicates difficult concepts and negotiates with others to adopt a different point of view