SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, and by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced.
We are looking for a part time Administrative Manager to ensure proper flow of office procedures. On this role you will support the site by carrying out common office duties. Maintain a positive and friendly company image by acting as the first line of contact to visitors, customers, and vendors in person, online, and via telephone.
What will you be doing
- Interacting with in-house management, external institutions and clients of the company.
- Communication with all providers and suppliers of the company.
- Organize of meetings, appointments and events (social and professional) and manage company calendars.
- Arrange travelling and accommodation for business trips.
- Generating documents, correspondence, presentations, proposals and reports.
- Administrative duties such as processing regular payments, bills, vouchers, expenses, etc.
- Coordinating requests for workspace, service and office equipment.
- Providing guidance to others in the organization regarding administrative practices.
- Works in close cooperation with our local payroll, legal partners and HR department.
- Full responsibilities regarding all orders related to office supplies and equipment, refreshing beverages, fruit and snacks.
- Managing company’s petty cash account and office budget.
- Welcome visitors, guests and clients.
- Maintain a professional, polished, poised and positive demeanor.
- High attention to detail.
- Multi-task and handle competing priorities.
- Show drive and initiative.
- Work independently and be resourceful in handling and resolving a variety of situations.
- Equivalent work experience strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Good knowledge of administrative culture, procedures, polices, systems and terminology.
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills in English and Bulgarian.
- Pleasant working environment, friendly atmosphere and a great team spirit.
- Excellent remuneration and benefits package.
- Well-developed bonus system.
- High level medical insurance.
- Light office buffet.