For our Swedish team we are looking for a committed, flexible, performance-oriented and self-responsible reinforcement in the field of technical marketing. As a specialist in Technical Marketing, you will work directly with our Sales Team and customers in the market and will therefore be the first point of contact for technical questions for our customers and for organizational interfaces regarding technical questions. You will be part of the Global Product management team and represent the Swedish market requirements for new products, features and regulations. This requires a high degree of flexibility, motivation and reliability.
- Contact person for sales and direct customers for product-related questions
- Suggest of technical solutions for product applications
- Represent the Swedish market requirements for new products, features and regulations
- Development, maintenance and further development of product-related training documents and training tools
- Expansion and maintenance of contacts with energy suppliers and grid operators as well as industry committees
- Development and implementation of structured qualification measures in sales (product training)
- Conduct customer training via online tools or on-site support at the customer's site
- Updating and revision of technical documentation
- Collaboration in product and market-related competitor analyses
- Support for product launches
- A BA/BS in a related technical discipline such as Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering etc.
- Strong technical background in both Hardware and Software, preferably from Technical pre-sale or technical account management with strong capability of project management
- Affinity to technical products and renewable energy (a must!)
- Confident handling of MS Office programs
- Programming skills (VBA) are an advantage
- Knowledge of Modbus interfaces and Modbus programming skills are an advantage
- Fluent in written and spoken language in Swedish and English.
- Independent and proactive working style, commitment, ability to work in a team, very good communication skills
- Fast learner, adaptive character type, team player
- Willingness to travel (up to 40%)
- Home office based
Please send CV in English with indication of the relevant position (country and title) to Shir.firstname.lastname@example.org