Given our significant growth across the residential and commercial solar sectors, SolarEdge is now looking to engage a full time Field Service Engineer in our Netherlands office to assist our customers with servicing, troubleshooting and upgrading deployed SolarEdge equipment.
What will you be doing?
- Resolve issues over the phone with qualified personnel when on site;
- Replace or assist in replacing SolarEdge products at field;
- Propose alternative system designs to achieve better functionality of the system;
- Travel to installers or end user customers to provide service or provide emergency repair service (fix, replace, install inverters and optimizers, communication equipment and SE accessories (CCG, sensors, metes, etc)
- Assist in commissioning of residential or commercial Solar Systems;
- Ensure that all qualifications remain up to date. These included. Driver’s license, certificates for tools;
- Work together with operations to validate the authorization to release parts needed to solve problems encountered by customers and contractors
- Manage the monitoring database of customer installations
- Run training sessions with SolarEdge customers
- Advise customers concerning equipment operation, maintenance, or programming;
- Liaise with customers and EPCs to collect all necessary documentation and equipment requirements before the arrival of SEDGE on site;
- Write reports for every site visit and lodge them in the CRM. Resolve cases lodged from customers in CRM;
- Electrical degree
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in a Technical role, including 1 year that is a customer facing role
- Valid driver license
- Travelling to sites, predominately intra-state, but also nationally Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to build rapport and establish/keep working relationships with customers, peers and managers
- Self-contained and self-organized working style
- Working at heights license
- Experience in SolarEdge products (inverters, optimizers, battery solutions) – an advantage!
- Self-starter and quick learner
- Customer oriented with excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to build rapport and establish/keep working relationships with customers, partners, peers and managers
- Ability to multitask in a very fast-paced environment
- Ability to read and interpret schematics with a good understanding of high voltage and measurement equipment.
Please send your updated CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org