As Account Manager you will be responsible for maintaining and growing existing accounts. In addition you will be responsible to develop new accounts. Your main focus will be on installers/ EPC’s that are focused on commercial sized systems. You are the first point of contact for questions and requests related to logistics, new product introductions, product training, services and managing day-to-day business. You will help drive SolarEdge revenue and market share.
- Develop and maintain relationships with installers, EPC’s, investors, developers, advisors.
- Actively pursue direct sales leads with installers, real estate companies and utility companies
- Provide revenue forecasts and review sales results to ensure targets are being met; take corrective action where required
- Maintain accurate and up to date customer records in the company CRM system
- Assist the product management teams to define and improve the product portfolio for use in the commercial and industrial market by regularly gathering feedback from customers, business partners and closely monitoring industry trends
- Provide input regarding marketing and product positioning strategies specific to the territory
- Successfully execute our brand and messaging strategy and act as an external evangelist of the brand
- Attend tradeshows and conferences
- Liaise with the local and international teams to ensure that sales targets are being defined and met
- BA/BS degree. BS in a related technical disciplines such as Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering a plus.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in technical sales
- Previous experience in the PV industry - a significant advantage
- Solid and verifiable track record of overachievement
- Candidates should have a verifiable record of successfully growing market share
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to understand the technical workings of the SolarEdge product line and convey the advanced technical product benefits to potential customers in easy-to-grasp terms.
- Proven track record of identifying, negotiating/converting and closing large dollar deals
- Ability to identify and convert new accounts while maintaining existing relationships
- Demonstrated success in operating effectively in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, complex, rapid growth environment
- A distinct customer service focus.
- Excellent interpersonal verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working for an international organization is preferred
- Native Dutch speaking and fluent in English.
- A hungry go-getter with a strong can-do and hands-on attitude.
- Technical savvy
- An energetic, highly motivated and driven person who is willing to roll up his/her sleeves and do whatever is necessary to guarantee the success of the company
- Team player!
Please send CV in English with indication of the relevant position (country and title) to Shir.firstname.lastname@example.org