The SolarEdge three phase inverter combines sophisticated digital control technology with efficient power conversion architecture to achieve superior solar power harvesting and best-in-class reliability.
The fixed-voltage technology ensures the solar inverter is always working at its optimal input voltage, regardless of the number of panels in a string or environmental conditions.
A proprietary data monitoring receiver has been integrated into the inverter and aggregates the power optimiser performance data from each PV panel. This data can be transmitted to the web and accessed via the SolarEdge monitoring platform for performance analysis, fault detection and troubleshooting of PV systems.
Easy Inverter Commissioning with Inverter SetApp
The new range of SolarEdge three phase inverters have a smart new commissioning method. Inverter commissioning is done directly through a smartphone using the intuitive SetApp mobile application. Take your inverter commissioning to the next level. Learn more about SetApp.
- Inverters specifically designed to work with SolarEdge power optimisers
- Superior efficiency
- Excellent reliability with standard 12-year warranty (extendable to 20 or 25 years)
- Small, lightweight and easy to install
- Quick and easy inverter commissioning directly from your smartphone using the SolarEdge SetApp
- Built-in panel-level monitoring receiver
- Internet connection through Ethernet or wireless connectivity (using Wi-Fi, ZigBee®, or cellular plug-ins)
- IP65 – suitable for outdoor and indoor installations
Three Phase Inverter for Residential Installations
SolarEdge's three phase inverters for residential PV systems enable simple and cost-effective installations using a single three phase inverter instead of multiple single phase inverters. With a PV array maximum voltage of 600V, this solution complies with the maximum array voltage requirements for domestic dwellings as per AS/NZS5033:2014 clause 3.1.
The inverters are available in the following sizes, with the standard 12-year warranty: 5kW, 7kW, and 8kW. In addition, Internet connection through Ethernet or wireless connectivity (using Wi-Fi, ZigBee, or cellular plug-ins) is also supported.