Introducing the mySolarEdge Mobile App — Know More, Do More
Keep track of your home energy in real-time with one app: solar production, energy monitoring, EV charging, battery, and more.
Stay in Control
- Monitor your real-time production and consumption on one dashboard
- Catch excessive energy usage before a big bill arrives
- Check system performance and contact SolarEdge support in just one touch
- Adjust battery backup settings — keep the lights on even when the grid is off with the Energy Hub DC-coupled solution
- Be future-ready; conveniently control home devices using sunshine (coming soon)
Your Key to Smarter EV Charging
- Set up and view Smart EV Charger performance, status and history
- Enjoy real-time start-and-stop control
- Charge using excess solar when integrated with SolarEdge PV
- Pre-schedule charging to avoid peak times and maximize savings
The Future Is in Your Hand
mySolarEdge is designed to work with SolarEdge smart energy add-ons now and into tomorrow. Smart Energy Hot Water available now, coming soon: smart sockets and relays.
Getting started with the mySolarEdge app
1. Download mySolarEdge for free on iPhone or Android
2. Log-in to mySolarEdge
Existing SolarEdge monitoring users
Log-in to the app using your existing SolarEdge monitoring username and password. If you can’t remember you login credentials, please contact your installer.
Don’t have a SolarEdge monitoring account yet?
Please contact your installer to set up your account.
Learn How to Use mySolarEdge:
mySolarEdge overview and first log-In
Checking the inverter status using mySolarEdge