SolarEdge is constantly seeking energetic, talented individuals who are looking for challenging opportunities in this continuously growing industry. We invite you to build your career with us at SolarEdge.
Please select your location and then follow the links below for further details on each position.
Field Service Engineer×
Please send CV in English with indication of the relevant position (country and title) to Shir.email@example.comJob description:
- Provide phone support and email support to customers
- Provide onsite support services
- Evaluate customer needs in the areas of service, training and logistics and plan and execute the plan to fulfill them
- Identify product, documentation and other issue impairing customer satisfaction and communicate them to the HQ
- Assist the sales team in technical area and other needs
- Participate in team meetings and collaboratively work with team member, colleagues and consultants solution to improve
- Manage the monitoring database of customer installations
- Document all activity in Salesforce or other database software platforms
- CTeocmhpnuictiearn, /oPrr aMcatitcearila elsn gineer/Engineer with preference to one of the following areas: Mechanical, Electronic
- Basic electrical knowledge is necessary
- Native Japanese, basic communication skill in English
- Customer oriented, Team Player, excellent communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Ability to multi-task in a very fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to build rapport and establish/keep working relationships with customers, partners, peers and managers
- Experience in the customers arena including technical customer support, training, customer relationship and operational processes (RMA, documentation, escalation processes)
- Good understanding about PV industry/technology/market
- Basic understanding of IP network technology
- Experience working for an international organization is preferred. Education or work period in US or Europe an advantage
Sales Manager Japan×
Please send CV in English with indication of the relevant position (country and title) to Shir.Shargal@solaredge.com
- Identify and close sales opportunities in accordance with the company’s overall strategic plans and financial objectives.
- Approach PV installers and let them use SolarEdge or increase our share with quantifying our value.
- Develop and maintain relationships with solar sales channels, strategic accounts, EPC and other solar sector companies.
- Assist with forecast of revenue on a regular basis and review sales results to ensure that established targets are being met; take corrective action where required.
- Nurture the relationship with leading PV project developers at multiple levels to ensure that SolarEdge remains the supplier of choice for power conversion electronics for their installations.
- Assist the product management teams to define and improve the product portfolio for use in the Japan market by regularly gathering feedback from customers, business partners and by closely monitoring industry trends.
- Successfully execute a brand and messaging strategy and act as an external
- Evangelist for the brand.
- Technical degree such as Electrical Engineering will be an advantage.
- Experience in technical sales
- Previous experience in the solar industry
- Candidates should have a verifiable record of successfully growing market share and overachievement.
- Demonstrated success in operating effectively in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, complex, rapid growth environment
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to understand the technical workings of the SolarEdge product line and convey the advanced technical product benefits to potential customers in easy-to-grasp terms
- An energetic, highly motivated and hungry go-getter with a strong can-do and hands-on attitude
- Team Player!
- A distinct customer service focus
- Excellent interpersonal verbal and written communication skills with Japanese
- Native Japanese, Fluent in English (writing, speaking, listening)
- Experience working for an international organization is preferred.