Location: Home Office, Sao Paulo
SolarEdge is a global leader in smart energy technology.
By leveraging world-class engineering capabilities and with a relentless focus on innovation, SolarEdge creates smart energy solutions that power our lives and drive future progress.
SolarEdge developed an intelligent inverter solution that changed the way power is harvested and managed in photovoltaic (PV) systems.
The SolarEdge DC optimized inverter seeks to maximize power generation while lowering the cost of energy produced by the PV system. Continuing to advance smart energy, SolarEdge addresses a broad range of energy market segments through its PV, storage, EV charging, batteries, UPS, and grid services solutions.
We’re looking for a tech-savvy energetic individual who has a passion for marketing and building mutually beneficial relationships. You will have to co-ordinate with multiple suppliers to bring your marketing efforts & events together. There will be overseas & inter-state travel quarterly.
- Develop and initiate various marketing activities for the Brazilian market.
- Write marketing material for product brochures, website content, case studies, technical and sales presentations, and review Portuguese writing material
- Perform market research and analysis.
- Plan and execute digital campaigns for lead generation (Facebook, Google Adwords, Retargeting)
- Coordinate production of marketing material with graphic designers, webmasters & Marcom staff.
- Manage the annual marketing budget.
- You will research opportunities to enhance our brand position within the Brazilian renewable energy space.
- Developing content for social media platforms to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
- Work closely with HQ marketing and increase brand awareness on key social sites such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and blogs.
- Event management skills and support the production of events including exhibitions, trainings and client meetings.
- Prepare detailed plans for events (e.g. timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing and budgets).
- Monitor performance of various administrative tasks related to event preparations, example: E-Invites, managing logistics, venue management, purchasing materials and services for events etc.
A self-starter who takes initiative in achieving goals and is well organized.
Must be able to complete a wide range of activities requiring clear communication, excellent organizational skills and attention to detail. Ability to work well under pressure, ensuring the smooth and efficient running of campaigns & events.
- 3 years experience in marcom and event production – a MUST
- Experience with managing schedules & admin tasks
- Excellent cross-group collaboration skills
- Advanced negotiation skills
- Experience in the Brazilian renewable industry - Preferred
- Advanced oral and written communication skills, planning and organizational abilities
- Skilled user of PowerPoint and Excel,
- Skilled user of CRM Tools & Marketing Automation tools – Newsletters/ E-Invites
- Fluent English – a MUST
- Marketing Bachelor/Master Degree – Preferred