What will you be doing?
- Identify and support our partners and close sales opportunities for larger PV projects in Taiwan in accordance with the company’s overall strategic plans and financial objectives for Taiwan.
- Develop and maintain relationships with solar distribution channels, EPC’s, strategic accounts and solar investors.
- Actively pursue direct sales leads with EPC’s, installers, distributors, investors and utility companies.
- Assist with forecast of revenue on a regular basis and review sales results to ensure that established targets are being met; take corrective action where required.
- Nurture the relationship with leading PV project developers at multiple levels to ensure that SolarEdge remains the supplier of choice for power conversion electronics for their installations.
- Assist the product management teams to define and improve the product portfolio for use in the Taiwan market by regularly gathering feedback from customers, business partners and by closely monitoring industry trends.
- Provide input regarding marketing and product positioning strategies specific to the Taiwan
- Studies or apprenticeship of a technical or financial discipline. A BA/BS in a related technical discipline such as Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering is an advantage
- Minimum 5+ years' experience in technical sales
- Previous experience and network in the PV industry will be a significant advantage.
- Solid and verifiable track record of successfully growing market share, negotiating and closing large deals
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to understand the technical workings of the SolarEdge product line and convey the advanced technical product benefits to potential customers in easy-to-grasp terms.
- Ability to identify and convert new accounts while maintaining existing relationships.
- Demonstrated success in operating effectively in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, complex, rapid growth environment.
- A distinct customer service focus.
- Excellent interpersonal verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working for an international organization is preferred
- Fluent in Chinese and English (verbal and written)
- A hungry go-getter with a strong can-do and hands-on attitude.
- Technical savvy
- An energetic, highly motivated and driven manager person who is willing to roll up his/her sleeves and do whatever is personally necessary to guarantee the success of the company
- Willing to do whatever is personally necessary to guarantee the success of the company
- Team Player!
Please send the CVs in English to email@example.com