This position provides the successful candidate with the opportunity to join the SolarEdge team in Taiwan and have a part in supporting the Company’s objectives in all segments of the solar industry. The Sales & Support Administrator will be responsible to provide end to end sales order and support management services to our sales team and customers within the region. In this position, you will be responsible to monitor millions of $ worth orders and will serve as the focal point for our sales team and customers.
What will you be doing?
General Sales & Support Administration
- Responsible for the processing and archiving of general documents
- Coordinate with HQ for order entry and processing
- Organize and regularly provide business sales status reports for reference by business personnel or supervisors
- Liaise with Sales Operations and logistics to track order status (PO, Order Confirmation, Pickup Date. Shipping status) internally and update to customers
- Provide shipping documents to assist business personnel to control shipments and handle import and export matters for distributors
- Send introductory email to customers when getting new leads
- Administrative support for marketing activities
- Response and support tasks for communication to marketing team in HQ
- Personal assistant to Country Manager
- Coordination of business trips and agendas
- Travel management for the Country Manager and Taiwan office team
- Managing meetings, external visits and guests to the company
- Administration and management of travel expense reports
- Preparation of incoming invoices for approval
- Holiday plan and sick days management
- Purchasing of office supplies and equipment
- Coordinate and implement relevant sales documentation, such as order, NDA, contract etc.
- General reception duties within the office
- Regular communication with HQ in Israel
- Degree level qualification preferred
- Previous experience working in a similar position in technology company an advantage
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft applications. Experience with priority or SAP
- Fluency in English, Taiwanese, and Chinese- a MUST!
- Strong organizational skills and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently within deadlines
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent people and management skills
Please send your updated CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org