The ZigBee gateway kit uses the ZigBee network to wirelessly connect SolarEdge inverters to the monitoring platform. The ZigBee gateway is located next to the Internet router and can transmit and receive signals from as many as 15 inverters or other SolarEdge devices.
The kit includes one ZigBee plug-in, one ZigBee gateway, and an antenna. Additional ZigBee plug-in units can be added for multiple inverter installations, one plug-in and one antenna per inverter. ZigBee repeaters can be used to support longer transmission distances.
The ZigBee Plug-in is compatible with inverters without SetApp configuration
- Wireless connection between SolarEdge inverters and the monitoring platform via homeowner’s Internet router
- External antenna provides range of up to 50m indoor and up to 400m outdoors (line of sight)
- Connect up to 15 SolarEdge devices wirelessly to a single ZigBee gateway
- Add additional ZigBee plug-ins or ZigBee repeaters as needed to fit your installation
- ZigBee plug-ins are installed within the inverter enclosure for outdoor resilience
- ZigBee gateway is covered by a 5-year warranty