The Wi-Fi plug-in enables wireless communication between SolarEdge inverters* and the monitoring platform. The plug-in is installed in the inverter, saving the time, labor and cost associated with installing an Ethernet connection.
The following options are available; in both cases an antenna is supplied:
- Wi-Fi plug-in ordered separately from the inverter
- Built into the inverter
* For inverters with SetApp configuration, antenna only is required.
- Extended communication range with external antenna
- Wi-Fi plug-in installed within the inverter enclosure for outdoor resilience
- Robust communications with support of 802.11b/g/n standards