The SolarEdge three phase inverter combines sophisticated digital control technology with efficient power conversion architecture to achieve superior solar power harvesting and best-in-class reliability.
The fixed-voltage technology ensures the solar inverter is always working at its optimal input voltage, regardless of the number of modules in a string or environmental conditions.
A proprietary data monitoring receiver has been integrated into the inverter and aggregates the power optimizer performance data from each PV module. This data can be transmitted to the web and accessed via the SolarEdge monitoring platform for performance analysis, fault detection and troubleshooting of PV systems.
- Inverters specifically designed to work with SolarEdge power optimizers
- Superior efficiency
- Excellent reliability with standard 12-year warranty (extendable to 20 or 25 years)
- Small, lightweight and easy to install
- Support for three phase 220/230V L-L delta grids (without Neutral) in Belgium, Norway, Taiwan, and the Philippines
- Built-in module-level monitoring receiver
- Internet connection through Ethernet or wireless connectivity (using Wi-Fi, ZigBee®, or GSM plug-ins)
- IP65 / NEMA 3R – suitable for outdoor and indoor installations
Three Phase Inverters for Residential Installations
SolarEdge's next generation of low power, three phase inverters for the residential market features multiple design improvements, making it smaller, lighter and easier to install than previous models. Suitable for both outdoor and indoor installations, these inverters operate even quieter than before following removal of the external fan combined with an upgraded internal fan.
The three phase inverter is offered in the following sizes, with the standard SolarEdge 12-year warranty: 4kW, 5kW, 7kW, 8kW, 9kW and 10kW. They are also available with the built-in GSM plug-in.