The SolarEdge three phase inverter combines sophisticated digital control technology with efficient power conversion architecture to achieve superior solar power harvesting and best-in-class reliability.
The fixed-voltage technology ensures the solar inverter is always working at its optimal input voltage, regardless of the number of modules in a string or environmental conditions.
A proprietary data monitoring receiver has been integrated into the inverter and aggregates the power optimizer performance data from each PV module. This data can be transmitted to the web and accessed via the SolarEdge monitoring platform for performance analysis, fault detection and troubleshooting of PV systems.
Easy Inverter Commissioning with Inverter SetApp
The new range of SolarEdge three phase inverters have a smart new commissioning method. Inverter commissioning is done directly through a smartphone using the intuitive SetApp mobile application. Take your inverter commissioning to the next level. Learn more about SetApp.
- Inverters specifically designed to work with SolarEdge power optimizers
- 3kW*-10kW for residential systems, 12.5kW-33.3kW for commercial systems
- Superior efficiency
- Excellent reliability with standard 12-year warranty (extendable to 20 or 25 years)
- Small, lightweight and easy to install
- Quick and easy inverter commissioning directly from your smartphone using the SolarEdge SetApp
- Support for three phase 220/230V L-L delta grids (without Neutral) in Belgium, Norway, Taiwan, and the Philippines
- Built-in module-level monitoring receiver
- Internet connection through Ethernet or wireless connectivity (using Wi-Fi, ZigBee®, or cellular plug-ins)
- IP65 – suitable for outdoor and indoor installations
* 3kW model available in Austria, Finland, Hungary, Italy, Poland, and Switzerland only