The SolarEdge PV inverter combines sophisticated digital control technology with efficient power conversion architecture to achieve superior solar power harvesting and best-in-class reliability.
The fixed-voltage technology ensures the solar inverter is always working at its optimal input voltage, regardless of the number of modules in a string or environmental conditions.
A proprietary data monitoring receiver has been integrated into the inverter and aggregates the power optimizer performance data from each PV module. This data can be transmitted to the web and accessed via the SolarEdge Monitoring Platform for performance analysis, fault detection and troubleshooting of PV systems.
Three Phase Inverter Feature highlights:
- Inverters specifically designed to work with power optimizers
- Superior efficiency
- Excellent reliability with standard 12 year warranty (extendable to 20 or 25 years)
- Small, lightweight and easy to install
- Built-in module-level monitoring receiver
- Communication to internet via broadband or wireless ZigBee
- IP65 / NEMA 3R – Outdoor and indoor installation
The E-Series is the next generation of low power, three phase residential inverters from SolarEdge. Featuring multiple design improvements, the E-Series is smaller, lighter and easier to install than previous models. Suitable for both outdoor and indoor installations, these inverters operate even quieter than before following removal of the external fan combined with an upgraded internal fan.
The E-Series is offered in the following sizes, with the standard SolarEdge 12-year warranty: 4kW, 5kW, 7kW and 8kW. E-Series inverters are also available with a built-in GSM cellular modem.