Optimize Your Next Commercial Project
Our three phase inverters are ideal for a broad range of projects, including commercial and industrial rooftops, Agri-PV, carport, floating PV and small utility scale.
- Deliver greater energy production by pairing with SolarEdge Power Optimizers
- Reduce equipment and installation costs with unique SolarEdge architecture
- Lower O&M costs with the ability to pinpoint issues using module-level monitoring as well as remote troubleshooting
- Instill confidence with advanced safety, such as arc fault protection and emergency voltage shutdown
Three Phase Inverter Power Ratings: 15kW, 16kW, 17kW, 25kW, 33,3kW; 40kW @277V/480V grid
Three Phase Inverter with Synergy Technology Power Ratings: 66.6kW, 90kW, 100kW; 120kW @277V/480V grid
Simplify Installs and Commissioning with the Synergy Manager
Plan your next commercial projects in SolarEdge Designer using our Three Phase Inverters with Synergy Technology.
Provide more energy and system uptime with up to 150% DC oversizing, while reducing install time and costs through modular, lightweight design.
Streamline the commissioning process further with unique pre-commissioning via SetApp - know the system is working properly before leaving the site.
Maximized system performance
Enhanced system safety
Less time onsite, lower costs
Simple installation and servicing
Superior Performance and Safety
- More energy production with up to 150% DC oversizing
- Avoid module performance degradation with built-in nighttime PID (Potential Induced Degradation) rectifier
- Be alerted to faulty connector installs with thermal sensors on terminal blocks for both AC and DC connections
- Withstand electrical surges using integrated RS485 and Type 2 DC SPDs, optional AC SPD; Monitored (for DC/AC SPD only), with event alerts and field replaceable
- Protect people and assets with arc fault protection
- Meet agricultural industry RCD requirements (less than 100mA)
- Automatically reduce voltage to safe levels during emergency shutdowns with built-in SafeDC™
- Stay confident with our long-term warranty of 12 years, extendable to 20 years
- Full power ratings up to 50°C
Get Insight. Onsite.
Introducing Pre-commissioning from SolarEdge
- Validate each stage of the install process from your smartphone using SetApp
- Resolve system issues before actual grid connection via SetApp and a portable USB power bank
- Automatically identify any wiring, communication, isolation, or DC polarity issues
- Get a detailed commissioning report using SetApp or the Monitoring Platform
Easier Installs and Servicing
- Reduce time, cost and labor with a simple 2-person installation through lightweight, modular design
- Synergy Manager unit provides easy access for DC disconnect during maintenance
- Higher system uptime with independently working Synergy Units
- Full system visibility and accurate troubleshooting with built-in, module-level monitoring
- Supports 3-wire connection and accommodates no-neutral or delta configurations