Compatible with all SolarEdge PV and StorEdge systems, excluding systems with Powerwall 1 batteries
For SetApp enabled inverters firmware click here
Version Date October 2019
This version includes:
|Single Phase Inverter with HD-Wave Technology||3.2525||1.0.756||2.0.704|
|Single Phase Inverter without HD-Wave Technology||3.2525||1.210.217 / 1.210.1427||2.52.515|
|Three Phase Inverter (up to 33.3kW)||3.2525||1.13.1541||2.19.1314|
For firmware for systems with Powerwall 1 batteries, please open a support case here.
Battery's firmware versions
|LG DCDC||5010, 7010
Devices' firmware versions
|Smart Energy Hot Water||0.12.97|
New Features and Enhancements
- Improve battery self-test for the following scenarios: time of use profile programming (TOU), inverters set to operate in backup only mode, and when State of Energy (SoE) < Backup Reserve
- For North America installations only – to protect the battery's life, the battery (or 2 batteries) will automatically charge to 100% SoE when the StorEdge inverter is set to Standby Mode
- Support connection of an alternative power source (e.g. diesel generator) to the inverter. To learn more about the connection configuration, requirements, and available functionality, click here
- Added new country codes to inverter country codes list:
- Brazil 277 (166)
- Peru (169)
- Columbia (170)
- Chile (171)
- Ecuador (172)
- Uruguay (176)
- For installations in Italy – restrict battery charge power when forcing battery to charge in case SoE < Minimum SoE to comply with asymmetric electricity plan requirements and ensure battery charging power does not exceed 1kW
- Grid service request for power production is executed with some delay (up to 30 seconds)
- Storage configuration did not work in some cases from firmware version 3.2519
- If DSP1 minimum version is 1.210.600 then upgrade to 1.210.1427. If DSP1 minimum version is 1.210.24 then upgrade to 1.210.217.
- Use Firefox or Chrome browsers to download firmware files.
- The firmware file can only be loaded to a memory card that meets the specifications listed in the Software Upgrade using SD/MicroSD card application note.
- For Japan installations – do not upgrade JET certified inverter versions. If further information is required, please contact SolarEdge Support.