What will you be doing?
- Regional resource for issues resolution over the phone with qualified personnel when on site
- Train, assist and supporting system troubleshooting and details with SolarEdge products at field and field problems resolution
- Propose internally alternative system designs to achieve better functionality of the system- best practice and efficiency design methods
- Travel to installers or end user customers to provide service or provide emergency repair service (fix, replace, install inverters and optimizers, communication equipment and SE accessories (CCG, sensors, metes, etc)
- Assist/approve commissioning of residential or commercial Solar Systems and provide final commissioning report
- Ensure that all qualifications remain up to date. These included. CPR, First Aid and LVR, driver’s license, car certificates and certificates for tools including PPE
- Work together with operations to validate the authorization to release parts needed to solve problems encountered by customers and contractors
- Manage the configuration database of customer installations/sites for products performance reporting, replacements or troubleshooting purposes
- Advise customers concerning equipment operation, maintenance, or programming
- Liaise with customers and EPCs to collect all necessary documentation and equipment requirements before the arrival of SEDG on site
- Write reports for every site visit and lodge them in the CRM. Resolve cases lodged from customers in CRM.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in a Technical role, including 1 year that is a customer facing role
- Electrical contractors license & CEC accreditation
- Valid driver license
- Travelling to sites, predominately intra-state, but also nationally
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to build rapport and establish/keep working relationships with customers, peers and managers.
- Service tools – Apollo, ATE. Server Admin
- Self-contained and self-organized working style
- Working at heights license
Please send CVs in English to solaredge.EB.email@example.com