Affordable, Green Electricity for Small Residential Rooftops
The single phase invertevr with compact technology is a cost-effective DC-optimized inverter solution for small rooftop systems of 3-8 modules. It is ideally suited for homes with limited roof space, social housing projects, or for meeting minimum sustainability requirements.
Featuring many SolarEdge benefits such as greater energy harvest from each module, long-term product warranties, advanced safety features, and free module-level monitoring1, the single phase inverter with compact technology is easily installed on either existing rooftops or new buildings, and delivers clean energy which is affordable, efficient, and safe.
Specifically Designed for Rooftop Systems of 3-8 Modules
The wall-mounted single phase inverter is extremely compact, very lightweight, and easy to install, and works exclusively with a dedicated power optimizer with compact technology.
4-8 module roof solution
Available in 1kW, 1.5kW, and 2kW inverter sizes, this solution includes a single M2640 power optimizer with four Maximum Power Point Trackers (MPPTs) for harvesting more energy from each module. One or two 60-cell PV modules, or one x 72/96-cell module, can be connected to each power optimizer input.
3-module roof solution
Supported by a 1kW inverter, this cost-effective solution for the most simple rooftop systems includes three P370T power optimizers, each with a Maximum Power Point Tracker (MPPT) for harvesting more energy from each module. One 60/72/96-cell PV module can be connected to each power optimizer input.
- Power optimizer and inverter designed to work exclusively with each other
- Supporting systems of 4-8 modules or 3-modules only
- Extremely compact, lightweight, and easy to install
- Quick and easy inverter commissioning directly from your smartphone using the SolarEdge SetApp
- Enhanced safety with the SafeDC™ feature, designed to reduce system voltage to 10V for maximum PV safety (5V for the 3-module solution)
- IP65-rated inverter — suitable for indoor or outdoor installation
- Two different inverter options are available depending on project requirements, for maximum cost effectiveness:
- Basic2 — for installations where monitoring connectivity isn’t required
- Extended — for installations requiring monitoring connectivity
- Includes built-in Ethernet and Wi-Fi3
- Additional connectivity options may be purchased separately such as ZigBee®, and cellular plug-ins
- Connection to smart energy products (using the ZigBee plug-in) and energy meters is also supported
1 Module-level monitoring available with the extended communication option
2 Available for the 4-8 module solution only
3 Wi-Fi connectivity requires an external antenna purchased separately. For more information refer to the antenna datasheet.