SolarEdge is happy to invite you to join our free, 1-day Advanced Technical Training workshop on Thursday, May 11th in Adelaide. Existing SolarEdge installers are welcome to attend and learn more about SolarEdge products and installations. Benefit from technical hands-on and service maintenance trainings, with each participant receiving 45 CEC accreditation points.
Upon completion of the training, you will be recognized as a "Certified SolarEdge Installer." Certified SolarEdge installers enjoy access to in-depth knowledge and will be entitled to labour reimbursement on approved RMA related work. (Please note, reimbursement will not be provided without receiving certification).
The Advanced Technical Training workshop is an excellent opportunity for you to meet our local team, enhance your knowledge of SolarEdge products, and provide us with feedback.
Refreshments and a hot lunch will be served.
- StorEdge offering and installation overview
- Introduction to the HD-Wave Inverter & Device Control Suite
- SolarEdge Concept of Operation
- SolarEdge Design and String Configuration
- Keys to a Successful Installation
- Communication Options
- System Commissioning
- Meter Installation and Configuration
- Self-Consumption and Export Limitation
- Accessories Options
- SolarEdge Monitoring Platform Overview
- Remote Troubleshooting
- RMA & Compensation Process