SolarEdge is a global leader in smart energy technology. SolarEdge creates smart energy solutions that power our lives and drive future progress. SolarEdge developed an intelligent inverter solution that changed the way power is harvested and managed in photovoltaic (PV) systems. SolarEdge addresses a broad range of energy market segments through its PV, storage, EV charging, batteries, UPS, and grid services solutions.
- Create, implement and maintain a marketing strategy for SolarEdge India with the vision based on SolarEdge being the #1 Choice for smart energy solutions. Your touch points are mostly B2B but with increasing emphasis on B2B2C.
- Perform market research and analysis and obtain valuable insights into India’s PV market and customers - and use these insights to grow market share.
- Develop and initiate various marketing activities for the Indian market (within the annual marketing budget for the region, which you will manage).
- Collaborate with distributors, installers, and developers on marketing initiatives.
- Manage the end-to-end production of events including exhibitions, trainings and customer event (includes managing timelines, venues, suppliers, payments, legal obligations, staffing and budgets, invitations etc).
- Develop marketing content for product brochures, case studies, campaigns, technical and sales presentations, and social media platforms.
- Plan and execute digital campaigns for lead generation.
- Work closely with HQ marketing & product marketing managers, MarCom staff, graphic designers, on production of events and materials.
- 3 years’ experience in marketing manager
- Education: University Degree essential
- Industry Experience: Renewable energy, high-tech, power electronics, electric vehicle industries are highly preferable but not essential
- Advanced oral and written communication skills
- Meticulous planning and organizational abilities
- Skilled user of PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to multi-task, stay calm under pressure and retain cross-group collaborations
- Solid analytical skills with consistent attention to detail
- Experience with CRM Tools & Marketing Automation tools – Newsletters/ E-Invites - Preferred
- Fluent English – a MUST, Hindi – Preferred
- Based in Bangalore
Please send CV in English with indication of the relevant position (country and title) to firstname.lastname@example.org